söndag 25 september 2011

Clutch ordered

Not the one i wanted with snake skin but i did want this one too so its ok. GAAAAH now i cant wait!!! I gotta save money now though. Gotta have some cash to go somewhere abroad. Im really excited for going somewhere. OH and my CV is done now!!!! Now i can finally start looking for a job properly and get a nice cash flow. *CASHING*
Tomorrow im meetimg up with Alina. Havent seen her in a really long time. Im also gonna go to the bank and try to make it to the gym. Might do some shopping, get a proper work out bag perhaps. We'll see tomorrow.
Haha i've got this whiteboard in my room, i try to plan things. So i gotta edit that tomorrow too. Organise my life a little more. Get an agenda or something. I'll look for that tomorrow too or on wednesday. Peace out :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar