tisdag 24 januari 2012

Keepers

I decided to keep the shepherd shoes i ordered. I mean, they're not that much lower than my old ones and with these i wont have to worry about slipping as much. So now i can throw away my old ones and spray my old ones so i can use them outside without them getting ruined by the salted and sanded snow.

Right now I'm watching TLC, I love the shows they have on there. Or well i love the cooking/baking shows they show. Right now it's Kitchen Boss. Italian food ♥. They're making Bruchetta, Lasagna and Banana cream pie. Looks amazing! Lasagna is seriously my favorite! When my mom makes it anyhow. Mamma's mat ♥.

Tomorrow I'm going to help out at the office for a bit, apparently they have a huge delivery and they wont have time to do fix it by themselves. But I don't really mind cause I'll actually get paid for once! Hehe. After that I'm going to fika with Annika. Its been forever so its going to be nice.

Old Shepherds VS. New.






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar